Thursday, November 27, 2008

another day

As I look back and reflect on this year and think of what I'm thankful for, I actually have to think. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, it's just been a craptastic year. Besides being truly grateful that everyone I love is healthy, I have a job and gas has finally gone down, this year has been really really hard. I am thankful that my kids know I love to laugh and that know little things that make me smile and that they do what they can to make this happen. I love my kids oh so much. i am so glad for my friends and really glad I met some really great ones this year. My boss, who is always there to listen to me about anything anytime, he's been so helpful. to Allyson, who always seems to know when I need a slight pick me up and puts notes on my desk, or brings me home made cookies. My mom, for helping me when I need it. My sister for letting me use her car, and for being there. Although Guner(Mike) and myself have had a difficult year, I would really like to thank him for putting up with me for the last 10 years, and for helping me move countless times this year( and every year), and for trying his best to be there for me and the kids. I wish things could worked out different. I am going to make this coming year better than this year. I am ready for a great year.

No comments: