Thursday, August 9, 2007

what's goin on

So, I have been busy as usual. Not the kind of busy of having a socially exciting life, the type that involves being a working mom. For June, my kids spent that month with their grandparents in Montana, and unfortunately I did nothing exciting. I did start a new job that month, but that's it. The rest of the summer has flown by, I have only had one weekend off, and have hardly spent any good time with my kids. A couple of weeks ago I went with my mom and sister to Fort Bragg, but I could only get part of the time off, so it wasn't as long as I thought it would be. We went to the Redwoods, and that was awesome. My kids start school next week, and I can't wait. I also am going to start a new job. I am working at Fashion Bug as the co-manager, but I don't think it's a match for me. I happened to go for an impromptu interview elsewhere and got the job. So I am going to put in my notice and move forth. This new one is closer and better hours, although training is by sunrise mall, so I am not looking forward to that drive. Anyone who knows me know I HATE to drive. I will drive when needed, I just think there are horrible drivers, and I have better things to do than spend my time in the car. (more than necessary anyway). So, I hope that my new job works, and that things go happy, and that anyone who reads this has a good day =)

No comments: